Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane……!

We are leaving for home on Friday morning!! Tomorrow we pick up the visas from the US Embassy and we are clear for takeoff. I will put the flight info at the bottom of this post.
We invite all family and friends to come to the airport to greet us! We would love to see you and have you meet the new additions to the family! Vanesa is getting really excited to meet everyone and see her new home! Manuela and Angee aren’t quite old enough to really understand so they will figure it out as it happens!
Today we went to the US Embassy to turn in all the Visa application paperwork. On the way there, poor little Manu got car sick all over her shirt. We also felt bad because we were in David’s (Lucia’s son) car. He has a nice SUV, now a little bit more used! This afternoon we went to the mall to but the girls a few more outfits. We didn’t have enough long sleeve stuff for this climate. After we got back from the mall we let the girls play on the playground here at the hotel. It was good for them to run around and stretch their legs a bit.
I will get some more pictures on the flickr site tomorrow!! I know it’s been a while.

Here is the flight info:
Flight Itinerary
Flight #1 Bogota to Atlanta
Delta Flight # 310
Depart: 10:30 am EST
Arrive: 3:36pm EST

Flight #2 Atlanta to Kansas City
Delta Flight #1587
Depart: 6:46pm EST
Arrive: KCI 8:00pm CST

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you'll all be home in a couple days! Have a safe trip!
Diana

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait.:-)
Looking forward to tomorrow!!
Love ya Mom S.

Dana said...

I just realized that I could have been talking to you guys the whole time simply by clicking on comments and esteblishing this is i.d. I cant wait to meet my nieces!! I have never missed you so much!! 8pm tomorrow cant possibly come soon enough for me! We will be praying for your safe and happy arrival. I love you all!!


Tia Dana

Wendi and Benjamin Wood said...

Hey Sinclairs! Just checking in. Hope things are going well! Dios te Bendiga!